Terms & Condition
Rakhishopindia,s Terms & Condition
Any user who uses this site implies that he has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site. Please read Terms and conditions, How to use and FAQ carefully before using the services of this website. ,
1. Rakhishopindia.com. shall try to deliver the rakhi as per the specifications and details as given on the order form by the user on site , but less of stock we delivered same as rakhi to customer
2. Rakhishopindia.com. try to delivered the rakhi date and time of delivery schedule as given by the customer in the order carefully, any reason Rakhi delivery can delayed/ early for whatever Rakhishopindia.com will not be give any compensation/ damages for products and user can not be take any action for delayed/ early/ damages of product
3. Rakhishopindia.com. shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/ services offered in the site. Not withstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Rakhishopindia.com be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by the user to Rakhishopindia.com for that specific service/ product.
4. There is No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without written permission of Rakhishopindia.com.
5. All products are owned by Rakhishopindia.
6. All jurisdiction and matters of arbitration are subject to Honorable Uttar Pradesh agra India only.